If you would like further detailed information about each vaccine please click here.
- Shot Schedule: Vaccinations your child should have between ages 0-6yrs old
- Shot Schedule: Vaccinations your child should have between ages 7-18yrs old
Medication and Dosages to reduce pain and fever:
- Give dose based on your child's weight. If you do not know the weight, give dose based on your child's age. Do not give more medication than recommended.
- Always use proper measuring device:
- dropper or syringe only for infant drops
- dosage cup for children suspension or liquid
**DO NOT USE A KITCHEN SPOON, AS THEY ARE NOT ACCURATE MEASURES.**
If you have questions about dosing or other concerns, call your health care provider.